Description: Inspired from a structure from Star Wars Episode II in a planet called Naboo, where Anakin and Padme went into hiding and got married. This is the wedding cake of Kris Alfonte and Faith Sabinosa Alfonte. Pictures include from construction to destruction.
- two (2) cake towers with 3 mini cake structures.
- one (1) cake sheet
- Chocolate Rum Balls (used for round trees and hillside.
- Fondant and Gumpaste details and accents (pine trees)
- Royal Icing for ocean, vines and crumbcoating.
- Total number of servings: approximately 200
Initial sketch based on the movie.
Cakes are leveled and ready for layering and crumb coating.
Pearl Shake/Tapioca Straws used to support cake weight inbetween cake boards.
Crumb-coating with Royal Icing.
Primary Fondant covering.
starting to come together.
Initial Stage of assembly almost done.
Letting the fondant set on the cake before detailing.
Two mini-towers attached with the use of dowel rods for support.
Gumpaste detailing for walls, windows and roof. Hand-painting of colors and depth effect.
Pine trees setting.
Complete assembly on site.
Back of cake.
The Wedding Couple slices first.
Serving the cake at the banquet.
the sheet cake.