Description: This is our cake interpretation of the Temple of Fates. The figurine of Kratos is poised to enter the temple ready to take on the challenge… devour the 120-serving cake!
- The Temple stands a sturdy 10″ of 3 component cakes:
– 2 Triangular Cakes one for the left and one for the right wing. A diagonal cut of a 9-inch square cake up to 9″ in height.
– 1 Rectangular Cake for the main temple. 9″x 10″x10″.
– 2 Temple Domes of 3″x2″ round cake.
– cake is layered and covered with Royal Icing and Marshmallow Fondant intricately decorated with a mixture of Gumpaste and Fondant icings.
- Gumpaste Components
– 2 Main Pillars
– 2 Secondary Pillars
– 8 Mini Pillars
– 4 Trees
– Temple Relief of an Eagle
– Statue of Zeus
– Statue of Kronos
- All decorations and color finish are edible.
- Total cake base is 30″ in diameter made of wood and up to 2 layers of stryrofoam panels. All fondant covered surface.
- Toy Figure of Kratos is non-edible. Kratos character is owned by Sony Computer Entertainment, toy figure is produced by DC Unlimited. NOT INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE.
- Total Cake Production Time: 160 hours.
- For orders please allow us 3 months lead time.